Shipping and Returns Policy
• The time I need to prepare an order for shipping varies, depending on whether it is an in stock item or a custom made item. For details, see individual
• In stock items are usually despatched within 5 working days. Made to order or custom items may take up to 4 weeks but I will let you know the likely lead
time before you place your order.
• Woven Art Jewellery is not responsible for any delays due to third party carriers e.g Royal Mail.
Customs and import taxes
• Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply.
• Woven Art Jewellery is not responsible for any delays that may occur due to customs issues.
If, for any reason, you are not entirely happy with your Woven Art Jewellery item(s), I will do my utmost to help resolve this.
• Please email me on within 3 days of receiving an item if it is damaged or faulty, confirming the date of purchase, your name
and details of the fault/damage, including a photo. I will then advise how to proceed and where to return the item.
• Please make sure you include a note with any returns, including contact details and a copy of the original invoice if possible
• Please return goods using a tracked service only - Woven Art Jewellery is not responsible for items that go missing in the post.
• Once I receive the item, and agree that it is damaged or faulty I will refund the full purchase price, the original postage costs and your return postage costs.
• If you return an item to me that I deem not to be damaged or faulty, the return delivery charge will be payable by you and only the original item
cost and original postage costs will be refunded.
Changed your mind?
If you are not happy with any item when you receive it, or have just changed your mind, I am happy to offer you a full refund provided that:
• you notify me by email or letter within 14 calendar days from date of receipt of the item of your intention to return the goods to me
• you return the item by a tracked service within 21 days of receipt of goods
• it is received by me in its original, saleable, new and unused condition, complete with its original packaging. New and unused means that there are no
scratches, marks or blemishes on the item; there are no signs of wear on the product; and the product must not be altered in any way.
If the above conditions are met, I will refund in full the original item cost and original postage costs (but the cost to return the goods to me will be borne by you).
If the item is not returned in its original, saleable, new and unused condition, you will be responsible for any loss in value.
Exceptions to the above returns policy
• Exchanges or refunds are not accepted if your item has been custom made or personalised for you, unless damaged or faulty.
• Due to hygiene reasons, I cannot accept the return of earrings unless damaged or faulty.
This Returns Policy does not affect your statutory rights.