Terms & Conditions
• When you place an order with Woven Art Jewellery it will be deemed that you have read, understood and agreed to these Terms & Conditions. If you are
unhappy with any part of these Terms and Conditions, you should contact us before placing an order either by phone or by emailing
• By placing an order through this website you are making an offer to Woven Art Jewellery to purchase the goods outlined in your order upon the terms
described in your order.
• When you place an order, we will require your name, email address, credit/debit card, phone and address details. This information is required in order to
process your request or inform you of acceptance of our order. A contact phone number is needed so that we can get in touch if there is a problem with your
order. We may, unless you inform us otherwise, provide our couriers with your contact phone number in case they need to reach you to arrange the
delivery of your order.
• Once you have placed your online order online, we will provide you with confirmation that your order has been received but this is not confirmation that your
offer to buy the items has been accepted. Our contract for the sale of our products will only exist once an order has been accepted, processed, paid for and
despatched to you.
Please note that we will not be able to meet any obligations in the event of the following:
• the product you ordered is out of stock
• we are unable to authorise your payment
• you do not meet any order criteria outlined in these Terms & Conditions
• our delivery companies are temporarily unable to deliver due to exceptional conditions that are beyond our control including hazardous weather and
If there are any issues with your order, I will contact you either by phone or email.
Please ensure that you check all items on receipt, as faulty or damaged items must be reported within 3 working days of receipt.
Woven Art Jewellery reserves the right to reject any offer of purchase by you at any point.
Please note that whilst I will make every effort to keep your order details and payment secure, I cannot be responsible for any loss you may suffer if a third
party procures unauthorised access to any information that you supply when accessing or ordering from the Woven Art Jewellery website.
Website Product Descriptions and Prices
We take all reasonable care to ensure that all the details, prices and descriptions of products on our website are accurate. Whilst we endeavour to keep the website as up-to-date and accurate as possible, there may be very rare occasions when the information on the website (including product descriptions) may not reflect the position exactly at the point an order is placed. We do not give any warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the information and cannot be responsible for any errors or omissions.
• You may not reproduce or distribute, or cause to be reproduced or distributed, any image or material that you retrieve from the website, without the express
prior permission of Woven Art Jewellery. This includes images that are marked with an embossed copyright notice or any image or video without the
copyright mark which has clearly been taken from this website.
• You may link to Woven Art Jewellery website pages in their entirety but you must make it clear that you are linking to Woven Art Jewellery website material.
• Woven Art Jewellery reserves the right to make a charge of £10 per day per image from the date of notification, for any usage of content published to the web
without written permission from Woven Art Jewellery or where any of the conditions above have not been met.
These Terms & Conditions should be read in conjunction with our Privacy & Cookies Policy